Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 12.

Pregnancy: Week 12

DATE: December 2, 2010
 How far along: 12 Weeks
Total Weight Gained: ???, Unknown, I never weigh myself:)
Current Weight 122
How big is baby?
My little Plum!  Mmm, a plum sounds good!


As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.
Maternity Clothes: No.
Sleep: Good.
Best Moment of the Week: Watching Nikolina see you on the Sonogram Monitor, Daddy too. 
Seeing that you were ok (the Dr. couldn't find your heartbeat on Tuesday at my pre-natal, and moving all over the place. Hearing your heartbeat-155 beats per minute. 
Surprise moment of the Week: Finding out we were 12 weeks along, not 8 weeks!!  Surprise!
And, that I may be at risk for Placenta Previa. I have a follow up Sonogram in 2 Weeks.
Movement:Sometimes, I think I feel little flutters, sudden movements, I'm sure it's you! (though I'm no supposed to feel anything yet!)
Food Craving:Starbucks Mocha Frapuccinos, no whip. This habit will break me, ha!
South Beach Bars.Yogurt. Milk
Food Aversions: None
Morning Sickness: No. Sometimes I feel a little nauseated if I don't eat enough or get dehydrated, or take my pre-natal on an empty stomach.  Usually fleeting. Sometimes, my tummy gets a little upset after eating.
Gender: Unknown
Symptoms: Puffy Belly!  Little tired sometimes.
What I miss: Flat Tummy, ha!  Picking Up Nikolina without hesitiation, and carrying her around on my hip.
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the Baby Kick, usually around 20 weeks!  And, hoping that I am no longer at risk for Placenta Previa so I can go back to carrying/holding Nikolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment