Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Feeeeeed Me Seymore..."


It's here, it's here!!!














Nikolina's Chicco High Chair is here! It arrived today, I came home, and there it was waiting on the front porch! I put purchasing it on the back burner, since I knew we wouldn't need it for a few months. With mixed emotions, I knew it was finally getting near that time...It's so exciting, and I can't wait to set it up, but also tickles the heart that our little pumpkin is getting so very big, so very fast. It was never a stretch for her to be getting bigger, she came out 8 lbs, 8 ounces and has remained in the 97th percentile for height and weight ever since, but she is getting bigger, bigger. You always hear people say that such and such a time is the 'best age, best stage for children'...I read somewhere, that the best stage of your child's life, is the current stage your child is in. That kind of stuck with me, and I have to agree. Each day that Nik gets older, I love each day, and each day seems like the best day. I am loving watching her grow, learn, and become a very tiny person, with a huge personality!

You carry my heart and soul with you, every step, every breath you take.
All that I have, all that I am, I give to you.
You are my everything, my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment