Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall Follies














This weekend, we got a little sneak peak at Fall...Fall is my absolute favorite season, so I tried to spend as much time as I could outdoors with the pumpkin. We went shopping, made a visit to "Mimi" at Von Maur, Mimi and Papa dropped in to take the pumpkin for a stroller ride, we visited Grandpa, and took lots of walks. It was so chilly, I even tried out her JJ Cole Car Seat Fleecy. I later, of course, had to remove it because the poor thing started sweating (calm down, Mom, it's not quite that cold out, yet!). But, I got a quick snap shot of the pumpkin in it, with "little Bunny Foo Foo." I think the pumpkin is excited for fall too!













One more snuggled in her blankee.














"Nikolina! What have I told you?!! Little girls do not lick their fingers!!!














Badeeeeb, Badeeeeb!! That's all Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment