Friday, March 18, 2011

Be Not Afraid...

This happened upon me today...


Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still. 
~Chinese Proverb


                                                      I also have seen it read this way...

I'm not sure which way is correct, but I like it both ways.  The first thing I thought of was my setbacks, or shall I say my "challenges" with pursuing photography.   And it inspired me to not feel as discouraged about my current position, and having to hold off on pursuing photography on the level I am desiring. Going slowly or Growing slowly is better than not all.  I think I may hang it where I can see it and be reminded everyday.  My desk, our fridge, our office, our bedroom, our bathroom, Nik's room, etc.

Hope it inspired your life in some way(s) as it has inspired mine.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment