Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 13

Pregnancy: Week 13

DATE: December 9, 2010

How far along: 13 Weeks

                                                       Total Weight Gained: Unknown
                                                              Current Weight: 122

  How big is baby? My Little Peach!  Mmm...a Peach sounds good!

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.

Maternity Clothes: No.
Sleep: Good.
Best Moment of the Week:
Surprise moment of the Week:
Movement:Sometimes, I think I feel little flutters, sudden movements, I'm sure it's you! (though I'm no supposed to feel anything yet!)
Food Craving:Starbucks Mocha Frapuccinos, no whip. This habit will break me, ha!
Haggeen Daaz Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Yummy!
Milk
Food Aversions: Soda. Caffeine.
Morning Sickness: No. Sometimes I feel a little nauseated if I don't eat enough or get dehydrated, or take my pre-natal on an empty stomach.  Usually fleeting. Sometimes, my tummy gets a little upset after eating.
Gender: Unknown
Symptoms: Puffy Belly!  Little nesting kicking in.  Want house clean!  Vacuumed/Swiffered twice in one day
What I miss: Flat Tummy, ha!  Picking Up Nikolina without hesitiation, and carrying her around on my hip.
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the Baby Kick, usually around 20 weeks!  Decoraing the Nursery once I'm off restrictions. And, hoping that I am no longer at risk for Placenta Previa so I can go back to carrying/holding Nikolina and cleaning/preparing the Nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment