Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 7

Annie from Our Little Family told me I could borrow her pregnancy template, which some of you may recognize.  I just found her email telling me I could borrow her template:) I will try and be faithful to it, but I'm a little behind on blogging!  I have a few that I have been keeping along the way to share with you though....

Thanks Annie!

Pregnancy: Week 7

DATE: October 28, 2010 (Though we thought you were only 3 weeks!)
How far along: 7 Weeks
 Total Weight Gained: Unknown.  I never weigh myself, ha!
How big is baby? My Little Bluberry!

 Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.
Maternity Clothes: No.
Sleep: Little Tired.
Best Moment of the Week: Visiting my Brother, Sister-In-Law, and two Nieces in Chicago with my Mother and Father.
Movement: Too soon. Though I feel strange things in my tummy and think it's you!
Food Cravings: Milkshakes, Juice, Water. Very Dehydrated!
Food Aversions: The smell of over-ripe bananas makes me feel sick.  Any amount of caffeine makes me feel sick. Soda. And too much Juice.
Morning Sickness: Starting to feel nauseaus if I don't eat in the morning.
Gender: Unknown.
Symptoms: Nausea if I don't eat.
What I miss: Cocktails, a little, ha!
What I'm looking forward to: Telling everyone!!  My sis-in-law, Tammie, asked when we were having having another baby, Eeek!  I wanted to tell her so bad!!!
And, my 1st Doctor's Appt. We have been waiting to avoid bills, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment