Monday, November 23, 2009

"Soon the Bells Will Start...."

Welcome to my Home!!! Ha, Ha. Just Kidding. WOW, I can't believe it has been a WHOLE WEEK since I posted last. I must be in a Funk or something. I just have not felt very Bloggy lately. I think I am just frustrated with work, our dog, the floppy baby tummy:) that is still adorning my once tiny frame, my photography that has just been soo blah! lately-fuzzy pictures, and trying to catch up on everything. My house was despicable early last week. I managed to make some headway and now, it is less atrocious. I hate to let things get that way because I am such a anal neat freak. It just makes me feel like a bad wife and mother, and woman and then I just start self-deprecating. But, I just haven't had the energy or the time. Our dog is very, very slowly healing from his ordeal and the slowness at which this is happening is really wearing on me, and he is completely my responsibility, as I am, also the prime care giver of Nikolia. I just can't believe that is going to take a year of his life, stationary, for our black lab to heal from this thing.

But, pity party, other news. Nik is very close to crawling, and I cannot wait for this step for her. She is getting up on her knees and rocking back and forth. And, I finally caved and put up some Christmas decs last night (I will post some pics later this week). I feel like I cheated Thanksgiving a little, but I couldn't stop myself, and I am not hosting Thanksgiving, so I am justifying it. I wanted to hang the lights outside this weekend, but we didn't get around to it. I volunteered to work for a colleague Saturday, in exchange for Wednesday off. So, I have a FIVE DAY WEEK OFF OF WORK starting Wednesday. Nik and I are going to make Peanut Butter Balls, and have loads of fun loving and hugging on each other. I would like to think that I will catch up on some sleep, but I know I won't. It's that time of year again, Christmas, and I have that itch, that butterflies, tingling, giddy itch, and I am finding it difficult to close my eyes.

I am Very, Very excited that Christmas is right around the corner!!


No comments:

Post a Comment